Monday, January 28, 2013

Desk progression with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

Today we had to stay home due to Adeline being a bit wheezy and congested so I was able to work on the desk during naps! I was lucky to get a coat of paint on during each nap. So now the desk has 3 coats of paint! I really wanted a solid color and didn't want to see much of the finish under neath. I'm still not sure if I want to distress it or not. I'm hoping I can wax the side table and desk within the next week. The color will look even better once the wax is applied. I can't wait!

Here is the progression. Somewhat hard to see in these pictures, especially in the pink craft room!






This was my sick baby today - doesn't look so sick does she?? Looks older and older by the day!


Transformation Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that is looking great!!!

    And no, she doesn't look sick at all! She's adorable!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete