Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday





This is my first week linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!.

I'm Loving...

Little Miss Adeline - She's going through teething right now and being a
 pretty fussy little one, but when she is happy she is oh so happy!



I'm Loving...

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - I'm getting back into painting furniture now that my craft room is in better shape. Keep an eye out on the blog later this week for another finished piece of furniture and decor!


 I'm Loving...

Family - We were blessed this past weekend to get to spend so much time with my parents and brother. Adeline loves her extended family and I am so glad that we are able to see them weekly! 

I'm Loving...

Blogging - I'm really trying to expand my blog and excited to write reviews for my readers and do giveaways! It's coming people so keep an eye out!

I'm Loving...

And last, but not least, my Husband Alan - We've been going through some hard times the past few months and he is working hard to provide for our family. Although I have enjoyed the extra time with him and that he gets to spend time with Adeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment