Saturday, January 5, 2013

Craft Room Redo - In Progress 2

So I had a little bit more progress to the craft room. I decided to add a baby gate to my door so that I can try to work some with Adeline playing. She tries to come into the room and moves any barrier I put up! So thankfully my MIL got a baby gate from someone and gave it to me. Alan and I installed it this morning during nap time! Adeline already despises it I can tell! She usually stays where I can see her, so it will work out great, I'm hoping!

I also went ahead and worked on two of my big to do projects. And I just mean big as in size, not in hardness! Easy peazy. Just took a couple diaper boxes from a friend and covered with scrapbook paper and sealed with mod podge! I'm going to use these throughout the house, not just in the craft room. I need to be able to see what is in boxes typically so these will be for large items in closets or such. I have one more to go, I already had the paper selected and ready in each box so it is a quick project now. So nice to be clearing out some of this stuff!



2 comments: