Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goody QuikStyle Review - Influenster Holiday Vox Box

I recently received the 2012 Holiday Vox Box and one of the products was the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Hairbrush.

About this product:
The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry!
$12.99 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Duane Reade 
I've been using this brush for about a week, but I am just not able to give a complete review due to the fact I don't have enough hair! Right when I got this brush I cut off all my hair - only a few inches at the longest. The idea of the brush though is great and once my thick hair gets longer this brush would be great. I'll definitely be holding on to it.

Goody website: http://bit.ly/REp8ue
Goody Product Page: http://bit.ly/Sis8Oi

Disclaimer: I was sent this item for free through Influenster. The opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment