Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Craft Room Redo - Peg Board Ideas

So the next big project I want to complete for my craft room is to put up a Peg Board. Thankfully the hubby clued me in that they are super cheap, which works for my budget which is $0! We have one in the garage so first I'll see if the size works in my room and  if it is in good enough shape. Otherwise he'll be making a trip to the store to get me one tomorrow! I want to paint it as well, so that will have to happen first before it gets put up! To inspire my project I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas of how to arrange my craft supplies on the peg board.

Here are a few of my PINS:

I like that in this one she's not afraid to put big items on it!
Source
I'll totally be stealing her idea of outlining each item with scrapbook paper and put behind to keep track of what goes where! Especially if someone borrows...
Source
I love that this has a frame around it and it is personalized (thinking may do this w/ vinyl). Also love the hanging bar at the bottom!
Source
Lots of good hanger ideas here! Love the mason jars.
Source
Super cute putting it behind a vintage window! Love!!! And of course lots of hanger ideas here.
Source
Love Everything! Nice that they put up a shelf and the cork board.
Source
Wish I lived near an Ikea to get these containers!
Source
Neat idea!
Source
This is more my style for the sewing thread I think, but it takes up so much space! Definitely want to hang up my ribbon!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment