Friday, January 4, 2013

Craft Room Redo - In progress

Now that the holidays are over I wanted to get to work in my craft room. I can't work in chaos and need organization. I'm also a "out of sight, out of mind" person. So I really need open storage or I forget what I have! So here is the beginning of my craft room redo. I have lots of projects I'm in the middle of, I'll show you in the pictures below!

BEFORE:



REARRANGED:



I got all the rearranging done in just over an hour after Adeline went to sleep. Hoping I can get alot more done and some of the projects done during naps/bedtime.

Next project in the room will be the pegboard. I have some fabric I want to recover the desk chair in, so I'm thinking I'll use the Green (a lot like in the picture) from the fabric as the color for my accents in the room. If you know me, I love color! And I also want to tone down the PINK with another color and by placing lots of things/pictures on the walls as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment