Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stork Stack - January 2012


Adeline just got her January Stork Stack and it had lots of treats for her and me!


This months surprises:

Sara Haley's Sweat UNLIMITED - $24.99 - I'm a bit disappointed in this one. I would rather have something for Adeline as she is who this box is for! However I am starting to think about how to incorporate some exercise into my day. I have the Wii Fit, but this may be a nice change of pace too. So I'll hold on to this in hopes that I actually work out to it!

Description from the Website:
Sweat UNLIMITED includes: 4 different workouts, BONUS stretch routine, Mix & Match option menu
Sweat Extreme 5: Trigger, Tone & Tighten: 5 minutes of Sara’s most effective and energizing exercises that wake up, strengthen and challenge your entire body
Sweat Strength 15: Burn, Baby, Burn: 15 minutes of total body sculpting that keeps your heart rate up and your muscles burning
Sweat Cardio 30: Pop, Rock & Drop: 30 minutes of fat-burning cardio drills consisting of moves inspired by the dance club, rock ‘n roll and break dancing (plus a warm up and cool down)
Sweat Box 45: Punch, Kick & Core: 45 minutes of Tabata-inspired intervals that alternate between boxing drills and core exercises to give you a metabolic burn and core blast
BONUS: Sweat Stretch 5: Reach, Relax & Rejuvenate: 5 minutes to breathe, stretch and relax as you focus on decreasing muscle soreness

Boon SWIG Sippy Cup - $9.99 - I'm so so about this. We have a bunch of cups right now, but we'll give it a try. I like that it's just a simple sippy cup, no flowers, etc. We'll see how she does with a hard spout. Most of the ones we use now are soft or straws.

Instagrad - $10 to 529 Savings Plan - So to use this you have to already have a 529 set up. We do not, yet.

Susan Brown's Baby - Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer - $8 - I've been saying I wish I had hand sanitizer for those times I can't wash my hands when I'm out with Adeline. This is not recommended for Infants. Since Adeline puts her hands in her mouth a lot, she won't be using this either.

On the Go! Just Like Me! - $6.99 - Adeline loves books that have flaps to flip up! We read this tonight at bed time and she liked it. That is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment