Thursday, July 5, 2012

Drool Pads for Baby Carriers

So my planned post for Chalkboard Tags isn't ready yet. The paint has to set for 24 hours before I can use chalk on them, so look for that post in a couple days. Instead I'll share with a recent sewing project, Drool Pads for Baby Carriers.

I have an ERGO Baby Carrier and decided I wanted to make some Reversible Drool Pads for the straps instead of buying some so I could add some color as I bought the Galaxy Gray Original ERGO. I stalked on Pinterest to find a Tutorial and I found a couple - Lu Bird Baby and Simply Sweet Life. So I looked over both and used elements from both Tutorials. At the time I made these I wasn't planning a blog so didn't take in progress pics - but the tutorials are great with awesome pics to follow if you want to make your own. If you don't want to make your own but are interested in a pair, let me know and I can make you some!

Here is the pair I made for Adeline, had to be pink of course!


I also have an old college friend who has moved to Hawaii. She has a Boba Carrier so I made her some Drool Pads for her carrier:



Here are the babies and their drool pads:




Edited to add - wow this post has had a huge number of viewers! Let me know, are you looking for how to make them or someone to buy from? I've considered selling these in my ETSY shop, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I need to make a boba some drool pads. Is it the same measurements?

    ReplyDelete