Monday, July 30, 2012

Ribbon Blankets/Lovies

I started making these cute little blankets last year. I made my first one for my friends little boy, Logan,  and then one for Adeline (not pictured). They are super easy to make and I get tons of compliments and people asking where I got Adeline's at! I like the 10x10 or 12x12 size and only a few ribbons or a lot! Just whatever I think looks good.

Here is the one I made for Logan in November 2011.

Here are my recent projects:



Need a baby shower gift? Send me an email for custom requests or visit my Etsy site for already made items.

2 comments:

  1. you know, I got something like this while I was pregnant (not near as cute though) and I didn't understand it. at all. BUT, Redding LOVES it! haha, shows what I know about baby toys & and blankets.
    Yours are precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adeline loves the tags on all her toys more than the toys themselves. I guess because they stick out? Whatever makes them happy!

      Delete