Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

After spending the past couple weeks reading blogs and doing a lot of thinking I've decided to start my own blog. I love to DIY from directions found online or just things I think of (which I think are original, but most likely not!). 


I've decided to make my blog a mix of DIY and Mommy. Yes, the dreaded MOMMY blog! I have a 7.5 month old, how can I not blog about our ever changing lives and the adventurers of Mommyhood! 


I love to do crafts. Currently my big crafty adventure is sewing. However I also scrapbook with a great group of local ladies - Queen Bee Croppers of NRV. If you are local and looking to join a scrapbooking group, we welcome new ladies! If you don't use Facebook we also schedule crops here - Group Spaces.


Thank you for reading and I hope to entertain each and every one of you with my future posts.


Upcoming: Using chalkboard paint for a craft for the nursery.

2 comments:

  1. Alison! This is looking so cute! I am so excited to read more! hooray for you! -andrea

    ReplyDelete