Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adeline's Busy Social Calendar!

For a 8 month old she has a pretty full social calendar and I love it. We are part of a local Mommy's group that has 2-3 events planned most weeks. We don't make it to every event but when we do Adeline loves watching all the other babies so I try to get her out as much as possible. She also gets tired of being home with mommy. Well last week we were busy busy! Saturday was our busiest day!

In the morning we went with dad to Smith Park so he could fish, so Adeline and I walked around the park for a bit before our next event of the day.


Next we went to Hits Frozen Treats for a 1 yr old Birthday Party! Adeline had a great time and had a taste of ice cream. The birthday party was awesome, the decorations were exactly what I would have done for Adeline, owl theme! I'm thinking by November when it's Adeline's turn for a Birthday Party we'll be ready for a new theme - so it was great to see an Owl Birthday theme done great. Wish I had gotten some pictures, but you'll just have to believe me that it was great! Here is Adeline playing in the balls at the party!


For the evening we attended a 50th Wedding Anniversary Party for Willard & Sylvia, they are my husbands Great Aunt & Uncle. It was a wonderful party and I am so glad that Adeline was welcome to come. Here is Miss Adeline with Alan's Mom, Reba.


I actually got my husband to dress up in something other than khakis! Take a look folks, only happens once in a blue moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment