Monday, January 28, 2013

Desk Refunking with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

Last week my MIL gave me a table to do with what I want! I really didn't want to move on to another project before I was done with the side table, but I forgot I needed to prep my wax brush and it is still drying. SO I went ahead and painted the desk! Now I'll just be waxing two pieces of furniture at the same time I guess. I've only been able to do one coat so far after Adeline went to bed last night. Check out the progress! It will definitely need another coat or two then I may try my hand at distressing!







UPDATE!!!

It took me awhile to find the right knobs for this desk. I finally found them when I was out of town at a Hobby Lobby! So here is the final look!


The desk is for sale if anyone local is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment