Thursday, September 25, 2014

Paper Pumpkin - September 2014

This was my first month getting Paper Pumpkin! I got one in my starter kit with Stampin' Up and blogged about that kit here if you want to take a look! I signed up for Paper Pumpkin as soon as I signed up as an Independent Demonostrator with Stampin' Up. How could I not? I love discovering new crafts and ideas and I love that someone else is telling me how to do it! There is no point in re-inventing the wheel people! Stampin' Up even sells Past Kits or refill kits if you want to make more!

For September we received "Boo-tifull Bags Kit" - which is a set of 6 burlap bags decorated with stamped tags and sequins. I took my daughter, Adeline, to the library this morning and took my Paper Pumpkin box. Only other craft supply I needed was a pair of scissors, wet wipes or stamp cleaner, and a stamp block. I brought along more dimensionals and the tape runner, but didn't need them!

Here are all the supplies. The tags came in sheets that you have to punch out, then I stacked them on the coordinating backer papers.


First I worked on the tags - stamped them, then placed stickers, then attached smaller tags to the larger tags using Stampin' Dimensionals provided in the kit to give the tags some dimension of course!


Close up of the dimension the dimensionals give!


Next I put the tags on the bags with the clothes pins and sequins. I didn't have any candy to put in the bags at the library so I just tied the black string around the bags loosely so I'll have room later.


I had plenty of supplies to make the bags, but then I had leftovers! I can't wait to use these on other crafts - cards, boxes, or just use as tags on other Halloween treats!



These craft supplies can be used in lots of different ways. Be sure to check out Paper Pumpkin's Pinterest page to see how others are creating with Paper Pumpkin, find out different ways to use the same products!

If you are interested in signing up with Paper Pumpkin it is only $19.95/month with shipping included. Get your friends to sign up too and have monthly crafting parties putting together your kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment