Saturday, September 27, 2014

Be You Bravely - Adeline's new Shirt

I found an awesome set of leggings at Target for Adeline but they didn't have any cute shirts to go with it! This is when I'm glad I am able to make Adeline super cute things. I bought a long-sleeve shirt in cream to put something on it!

It took me a week or so to finally get down to it but I searched for inspiration online and came across the MOPS saying "Be You Bravely" and used the logo to make a shirt for Adeline. It is so cute!


It is so refreshing to see Adeline live her life without a care in the world. This is her new favorite pose and she LOVES making funny faces!


This makes it all worth it - seeing her in such peace!



Alan has been teaching Adeline how to fit in to Bristol - here she is practicing! I didn't cut it down any so you can get the FULL experience, even of Alan coaching her! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment