Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crafty March

This month I got few things made for my shop and worked on a custom order for a family friend.

Linda wanted a couple custom shirts for a friend who is having a baby soon, and I love working on custom shirts and coming up with ideas. Here is a onesie made special for the little boy, Rex!


The parents like all things nautical and beachy so we made a couple onesies!





She also picked out a few burp clothes and another onesie from my shop for baby Rex! Thank you Linda for supporting my business!

Since I was on a roll I went ahead and made a couple onesies for the upcoming Great Cloth Diaper Change. I may make a couple more, we'll see.

We have now settled on a new location, and I am very happy since it is a lot closer to our house! It will be at Crossroads Church - 4827 Delray St NW, Roanoke, VA 24012.

While away one day for a crafting a sewed up a bunch of leggings and finished them last week. Adeline loves to wear her leggings!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment