Monday, March 25, 2013

Cloth Diaper Excitement!


I am so excited that the Great Cloth Diaper Change is less than a month away! This will be Adeline's second year participating. This year I will also be set up as a vendor selling my wares from my shop - Crafty Weeks. I also volunteered this year to help out with the event. Since I'll be a vendor I can't help much the day of, but I am working on blog posts for the sponsors!

So check out the blog and all the wonderful sponsors that are donating items for the raffle and some will also be vendors at the event.



Right now the location is in limbo as we are busting at the seams at the current location. This is awesome! It means the word about Cloth Diapering is getting out there and more and more parents have decided to go with Cloth Diapers. Using cloth diapers are amazing for your child and your pocket book! More people are noticing this, yeah! Go Cloth!

After looking at the above picture of Adeline, I think I'm going to try to change her into the same diaper this year! Which was her Tots Bots Flower Power diaper, the Fuzzibunz Elite one was what she was wearing before I changed her (maybe keep that the same as well!). As long as I can remember that is.

If you look really hard you can see Adeline and I to the left of the picture (I'm in a blue shirt). Source
You can also follow the Great Cloth Diaper Change - Roanoke/Salem on Facebook. If you decide to come on out and join us you can let us know on the Event page and make sure you fill out the Registration Form by clicking on Buy Tickets (no purchase required, just a link to Google document)

No comments:

Post a Comment