Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter!

We typically have Adeline's pictures taken at Portrait Innovations, but for Easter I wanted something different. Some photographers offer mini-sessions for Holidays so I put it out on Facebook to see who was still offering Easter sessions. My friend Amelia sent me the link to Stephanie Crawford's Facebook page - she was offering Easter Sessions! I loved her pictures on her page and a couple other friends also recommended her, so I made an appointment. I am glad I did. Her Spring/Easter pictures turned out wonderfully. I can't wait to get some printed and hung up in the house.

Here are a few of my favorites!







I highly recommend Stephanie for any photos! I hope to use her this summer for some family portraits outside!

Stephanie Crawford Photography
Website
Facebook
Email - stephaniecrawford1@gmail.com
Phone - 540-309-4844

No comments:

Post a Comment