Monday, February 18, 2013

Playtime at the Mall

We had a very trying morning (no nap!) so I had to get out of the house last Friday! This no nap thing is really stressin' mama out Miss Adeline!

Anywho...she fell asleep in the car (which I was hoping for!!) so then after she woke up we went in the mall to play. They have a great play area that is closed in on all sides. I usually go earlier in the day, so I was very disappointed to see so many older kids there. Of course the parents were not paying a bit of attention to the their children - just their phones! Adeline got knocked around a couple times - but she was just fine. I had to stand over her the whole time to make sure the big kids didn't step on her! Grrr.

I've posted before about this play area - check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment