Thursday, February 7, 2013

Stork Stack - February Review

Adeline got her February Stork Stack Tuesday! We tore into it as soon as it was delivered. I had seen what some others had gotten and was so excited! I really love how everything in the box was for the baby except for 2 samples for mommy. Stork Stack did it right this month!



Included this month:


Melissa & Doug - Peek-a-Boo Turtle ($9.99) - If I had seen this in the store I wouldn't have gotten it for Adeline because I wouldn't have understood what the toy did. The head and the legs flip under the shell and flip back out.
 


Under the Nile - Flat Elephant ($12.00) - Adeline immediately loved this stuffed animal! Very cute and soft.

BabyLegs - ($12.00) - This is Adeline first pair of this brand. I make my own baby leggings for her, so it will be nice to see how these compare to handmade.




Little Duck Organics - Tiny Fruits - Blueberry & Apple - ($4.49) - Simple freeze dried fruit snacks! Adeline tasted it and liked it!

EBoost - ($1.25/packet) - Another subscription box sent me a sample previously and I didn't really like the taste. I'll try these as they are different flavors.

(Yes my house is overrun with toys!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment