Thursday, February 21, 2013

Living Room Arranging

So Alan and I received a great cabinet from a family friend (Thanks Linda!) and it is huge! So in order to keep the cabinet we had to make room. Our family room only has 2 usable walls since we have this huge UGLY fireplace on one wall and the other wall is the walkway for the front door. So we are pretty limited. I think this rearrangement works. I really don't like the two cabinets beside the fireplace, we really need build ins. I really don't know what else would fit in that weird space! Any ideas?

Here's my handy hubby putting it all together! It breaks down to several pieces and is a very heavy piece.


Adeline watching daddy work.



Filling it up! 


Very pretty piece! I love the doors, just need to find a skeleton key to lock the doors!


Our new "adult" living room (even though the furniture is old and mismatched!). No longer looks like a ____. Well I don't know what it looked like before, but it looks so much more grown up now! We keep our TV downstairs right now, so no tv in this room.


Ignore the dumpy cushions on the couch/chair! Marie loves laying up there so I have to refluff and wash the covers soon!




This wall is a bit bare looking, hum. Any suggestions?


1 comment: