Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pop Sugar Review - December 2012

This is my last Pop Sugar Must Have Box for awhile. The products in these boxes are awesome, just not products that I use. Most of the products in this months box will be Christmas Gifts for Friends and Family. Without further ado:


 Bodum Bistro Mugs - $30 - There are two walls of breathable glass in these Bodum mugs. They keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold without condensation. They look really cool but they will also be a Christmas gift this year.


Tea Forte - Petite Ribbon Box - 10 silken infusers Sampler box - $15 - This will be a Christmas gift. I like tea, but not a big tea drinker.


Jaboneria Marianella Soaps - Antioxidant Moisturizing Milk Bar - Tintarella di Luna - $14 - I don't typically use bar soaps but this sounds really refreshing and I'll be giving it a try.


Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit - Good Luck - $15 - I love this product so much I'm doing a more detailed separate post for it! Here is my separate review!


Bogdon's Peppermint Poles - $3.99 - My husband is getting these in his stocking! 


GoSwype - Lips - $1.99 - These wipes clean your surfaces to protect you from germs and bacterial, the only downside is that they only last for two weeks! Read more about this product here.


Rent the Runway - $30 gift card - this website you can rent runway fashions to wear then return. It's a great concept, just not something I'd ever in a million years use! I don't go to parties or have somewhere to dress up.


If you are interested in signing up for PopSugar Must Have boxes click here. (Disclosure: you sign up and I get credit towards free boxes)

No comments:

Post a Comment