Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch - Jeter Farms Roanoke, VA

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch as a family! I've been wanting to go, but decided to wait until Alan could go with us. With his work schedule it is not always easy! We decided on Jeter Farms since they were the closest and we only had a short time there before Alan had to go to work!

I haven't been to a Pumpkin Patch since I was young, so it was nice to relive some of those memories for me and to create the new memories with Adeline and Alan. This pumpkin patch was very reasonabley priced and worth the $7 entrance fee. The fee includes the petting zoo (calves, pigs, rabbits, and goats) and pony ride, hay ride, corn maze, kids train, kids slide, etc. They also have a country store that sells all sorts of lovely goods. We bought some apple butter! There is also grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and all the fixins' to buy to fill your belly after a fun time at the farm. The cost of the pumpkins are very reasonable as well. We only paid $3 for a decent size pumpkin. I would have picked 2 if I knew they were so cheap, but we were pressed for time. Adeline also got herself a baby pumpkin (free).

There isn't much time left to visit the Farm, so head on our to Jeter Farm to get your pumpkins and have some fun!

Getting ready to go!

Excuse my awkward pose!



Farm style Photo Booth

Hay Ride

She loved the bunnies and they loved her! Too bad she kept closing her eyes for the pictures.












Adeline had a fun time,which is hard to tell from the pictures! She just didn't like being put down for pictures and was a bit overwhelmed I think.

Disclosure: I was not paid nor received anything for my review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment