Monday, October 22, 2012

Adeline is 11 months old!

We now have a full-fledged crawler on our hands! She started really crawling while we were on vacation at the beach. She goes everywhere now and nothing is safe! I have to put up a barrier now to keep her out of my craft room!

It is so amazing how much they change from one month to the next! She just pushed her 6th tooth through, and believe me...we could tell she was teething. If I don't put her amber necklace on her, it is very obvious. It helps so much! And of course I just remembered I didn't put it on her today! Yikes for tonight. But since that 6th tooth came through she's been a very happy baby and she took 2 2 hr naps today!

Adeline loves her bus! I bought these overalls when I found out I was prego since Alan said he had a pair when he was a kid. This is her first time wearing them.

What a face!








She is so long! Wearing a pair of legwarmers I made!

Adeline has gotten so many toys that the bins weren't doing a good job holding it all and she just dumped the boxes out anyway. So proud of myself - I asked Alan to drill holes and to attach the shelves to the sides so that she couldn't pull them off. Well....he's been pretty busy at work and going hunting so I did it myself! I want to paint the bookshelf, but didn't have time today. So I just went ahead and put it out. I knew I needed to anchor it to the wall, but hated to put holes in the wall so I tied it to the couch! Probably not as effective as anchored to the wall, but I pulled on it and it was pretty stable. I'll use the top as my side table. Like my Kettle Corn?


No comments:

Post a Comment