Sunday, October 7, 2012

Craft Bazaar - October 20, 2012

I've decided to participate in a Craft Bazaar on October 20, 2012 to sell some of my wares. I've been busy busy making more things to sell, at the moment I'm not going to list new items on my ETSY site until after the show in hopes that I sell them there and no listing fees on ETSY!

So if you are in the Roanoke, VA area come on out - Emmanuel Wesleyan Church, 402 Hershberger Road, Roanoke, VA from 9am - 3pm.

I've been very blessed the past few weeks, my ETSY shop has really taken off and I've sold a few things and had a few custom orders. It would be great to make the extra income my family needs since I'm now a Stay at Home Mom to Adeline!

Here is a banner I made for my table at the Bazaar, lighting in my basement is not so wonderful...


Here are a few onsie's I made with the new Light Blue Flocked material I got this week:

This was a custom order. The customer saw THIS onsie and wanted it in blue instead.




I also got some Purple and Green flocked material and can't wait to make a few items with that as well. Thinking a green tractor and maybe a blue one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment