Saturday, September 22, 2012

Adeline is 10 months old!


I know I've probably said this before - but she is growing up so fast and she is the best baby!

She basically is crawling, just isn't going very far yet. Just a "step" or two forward. Today when I went in to get her out of bed she was FINALLY sitting up on her own! Then when I went back to check on her later in the day while she was in the crib, she stood up again on the side. She is getting more and more adventurous every day.

Also I swear she is saying Baby! - more like Bah-Bah. She loves other children, definitely need to get her to more playgroups!

Here is Adeline with her Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds

Playing in her balls

See the drool? 2 teeth poked through - 2 more to go!

Thanks to Amelia for the glow in the dark PJs! Super Cute!

See?? More adventurous!

Best buds

Marie loves to nose her way into these photo sessions!

And Adeline loves her Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment