Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Can't Thank You Enough

This past weekend I had a workshop in Blacksburg. We made several great cards and crafts! I broke out the November Paper Pumpkin, we made Christmas Cards, and a Thank You Card.


I found the idea for this card online (Stuck on Stampin'). I loved her card and the colors but the colors and paper she used are no longer available with Stampin' Up. So I had to reconfigure the colors. I looked in the catalog at the Designer Series Paper and picked which one I liked the most. I went with Confetti Celebration because I loved the colors and patters! Next I looked at the colors listed for the paper pack and decided which ones to use for the other parts of the card.

I used:
  • Tangelo Twist for the card base
  • Bermuda Bay for one of the banners and the ribbon
  • Basic Gray for one layer
  • Whisper White for the tag and banner
  • Tangerine Tango for the stamped images
I love the color combinations and so did everyone at the workshop!

Here are some of the products used in this project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you are interested in any of the products shown above please visit my Stampin' Up page or send me a message! Let me know if you are interested in making some cards with me either in a workshop or a class!

Don't forget about Paper Pumpkin! I love getting stuff in the mail, and surprises are even better! Each month you will get a craft surprise that you can put together with all the work done for you! Visit Paper Pumpkin to learn more!

Thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment