Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Pumpkin Card

Next weekend I have a small event I'll be set up at with my Crafty Weeks items, so I've been busy making some cards to sell. I don't have a ton of Stampin' Up stuff yet, so I'm utilizing what I have in coordination with the Stampin' Up items I do have.


For this card I used:
Stampin' Up Blendabilities (Old Olive - Dark) to color the wood veneer banner pieces
Stampin' Up Fall Fest Stamp Set for the pumpkins
Stampin' Up Fun Fall Framelits Dies to cut out the pumpkins
Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango Stampin' Pad
Stampin' Up Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Stampin' Up Bakers Twine in Crushed Curry
Stampin' Up Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the pumpkins and banner
All other elements - wood veneer, pumpkin paper, card base was already on hand.

Please visit my Stampin' Up page if you'd like any of the products featured.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment