Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pop Sugar Review - November 2012

This was my second month with Pop Sugar. The items in the boxes are great, but don't appeal to me specifically. I'm sticking around for December in hopes of something great, but if nothing appeals to me thus again I may be cancelling my subscription. Just no point getting items I'll never use, and I don't give gifts very often so no point holding on to items for gifts either. Yes Christmas is coming up...but I only have a few people to buy for (thankfully). There are a couple items that may be going to someone on my Christmas List this year.

So on to what I received:

Must Have Fashion - Gorjana Parker Bracelet - Retails for $55. This is a super cute bracelet and I tried it on as soon as I opened the box! Disappointly though you can only wear this bracelet if you are skin and bones I guess. I am a petite person with small wrists and I couldn't wear this comfortably. So sad as it is cute! To get your own - Gorjana


Must Have Beauty - Mor Lip Macarons - Retails for $10. Love it. Smells great and goes on great. I will definitely be using this up. To get your own - Mor Cosmetics


Must Have Home - Snow & Graham Thank you Notes - Retails for $15. Cute, but don't seem very special for the cost. I'll be using these at some point I'm sure. To get your own - Snow & Graham

Must Have Food - La Boite Spice Mixes - Retails for $24.  I do not cook much so these will be a gift for my Mom for Christmas. Sound really neat and can't wait to try some food with these spices in it! To get your own - La Boite


Must Have Food - Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Mix - Retails for $10. I really really want to make these! I love to bake. However I do not want to spend $13 on a doughnut pan. Trying to find a friend to let me borrow theirs! To get your own - Stonewall Kitchen

Must Have Fitness - Mandy Ingber's Yogalosophy DVD - Retails for $15. I don't do Yoga and don't plan on it. I'm sure someone will want this DVD! To get your own - Gaiam
Special Extras:
StyleMint - 1 free credit. Supposedly worth $30, but I really hate to give someone my credit card number to get something for free so I haven't tried it yet.

CanvasPop - $30 gift certificate - however if you really want a canvas they cost more than $30, so you still have to spend money to use this. Saving it until after I get Adeline's pictures taken this weekend, so may be ordering then.

So if you think Pop Sugar Must Have is right up your alley - sign up!

Disclosure: You sign up and I get credit towards free months.

No comments:

Post a Comment