Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Family Pictures on Mothers Day

On Mothers Day we went and visited my husbands parents for the day and went to a little park near their house for Adeline to play a bit and take a few family pictures.

First time I've been to the park, but Adeline goes with her Nana whenever she goes up to visit her.


Here are Alan's parents with both grandchildren. Adeline is so hard to get to look at the camera!


Nana and her Grandson


Alan and I at the park. Ignore my gray hair, I need to get it colored! 


These two fill my days now and I wouldn't want it any other way.


Our family!


After the park we headed up their house for Mothers Day dinner and spend some time together. Abel was all smiles for PaPaw Mike.


We spent some time relaxing on their screened in porch.


Me and my girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment