Monday, May 9, 2016

Abel is Two Months Old


I'm a bit late posting his 2 month pictures. Why? Well...Abel is quite a bit different baby than Adeline was. He is a lot more demanding and loves his mommy snuggles a bit much. So I haven't had much time to just sit down at the computer and put together posts! Sleep is way too important to stay up late all the time!


Abel is growing so fast and so big! At his 2 month check up he weighed 13 lbs. and 8 oz. and was 24" long. He is in the 90th Percentile! That is a huge difference from Adeline who was in the 10th or less percentile. It's crazy how different they are, I wish I knew why there was such a huge difference between the two. I did take medications to help me get pregnant this time and medication during pregnancy that was needed due to PCOS, so I wonder if that is why he was bigger. Who knows, I'll probably never find out.


During his first month blog post I mentioned how he hated getting his diaper changed, now it is where he most happy! He loves to look at the light on the ceiling and feathers hanging above the table.



Adeline is still doing great with Abel and loves helping out. She does act up a little to try to get attention now, but I know it will get better. Abel requires a lot of attention and isn't so easily put down like Adeline was. So I can understand why she's acting differently now that he is here.


Alan and I are doing a great job sharing in taking care of Abel. It's great that I can count on him when he's home to help out so I can do some of the stuff that is impossible to do with 2 kids all day when he is working.


We are enjoying watching Abel grow up and excited to see who he will grow to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment