Friday, April 24, 2015

April Farm Life


Basically every time we go visit my parents Adeline has to go to the Farm to see her Thunder. We went down last weekend and took Adeline down to the barn so she could meet the new calf that my dad and brother were having to bottle feed. She was hesitant at first but since Pa-Paw was with her she pet the calf. They'd already fed it so she didn't get to see that, but I'm sure she would have loved it.




Pa-paw got a fresh load off gravel for the farm and Adeline is not one to get herself dirty. Mom and I jokingly told Adeline to climb the gravel and after seeing her Thunder and the baby calf she was all over that gravel! She got so dirty, but she loved it.


I love seeing her grow up on the farm. She loves her horses and could spend all day with them I think. She has to wear her cowgirl boots whenever on the farm. Soon we're going to have to buy her some new ones - we're lucky she's so petite and hasn't gone through a huge growth spurt!


Here is the precious Thunder getting a brushing from Uncle Scott after a snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment