Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Halloween from the Weeks'

**Well I just got on to post a different post and realized I forgot to post about Halloween and the pictures! **



I've never been much for celebrating Halloween, but as Adeline gets older I'm trying to be more festive with all Holidays. I got out my Halloween decorations the week of Halloween and we carved out pumpkin a couple days before Halloween. Adeline picked out Sophia the First to carve in the pumpkin. I think I picked the most complicated design in the book!

Adeline loved helping us get all the guts out!


Then she watched while I traced & carved.


She is so proud of her pumpkin! Thank goodness too, it took long enough to carve!


Halloween night ended up being very cold and rained! So no Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood! Thank goodness Bass Pro Shops was having a Halloween event with in-store Trick-or-Treating, so Adeline still got to have some fun!


Adeline of course was ELSA, like every other girl out there! We already had this costume and she loved it, so I ran with it.


She loved it and had a great Halloween, we hope you did too!




No comments:

Post a Comment