Monday, August 6, 2012

I Survived!

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post - but I have a good reason! I was spending time with my little family and extended family. Last week Alan was out of town from Sunday to Friday, so I was left all alone with Adeline. And I survived!

Alan had to go to Minnesota for work, which only happens maybe once a year. So I decided Adeline and I would stay busy and out of the house as much as possible!

I decided to enroll Adeline in swim lessons starting last week so that we'd have something to do each day and try to keep busy. So far we are one week down in lessons and she is doing great! She started out the week just floating and by Thursday she was actually kicking her legs when floating on her tummy. Here's are some horrible pictures from today's lessen - the camera didn't do too good! Hopefully Alan can come and take more with some adjustments.


Monday (July 30th) we had our swim lesson in the morning then around lunch time we met up with some Babies and Mommies at Mill Mountain Zoo. We have a Year Membership (Adeline is free) so our Moms Group goes at least once a month. Next we went SHOPPING!!!! I don't go to Kohls very often since it's way on the other end of town, and since Adeline was napping I stopped. She is such a good shopper, once she woke up she was a good girl. Then we headed home for the day.

Tuesday (July 31st) we had swim lesson and then Miss Adeline fell asleep before I got home! So I decided to go to Blacksburg to visit my mom for lunch. We took Adeline out to Panera for lunch where she ate tomatoes, fruit cup, and bread. We walked around downtown Blacksburg for a bit and I was highly disappointed. There are 90% resteraunts downtown now. I remember when I was younger I loved to walk around downtown while mom worked. 

Wednesday (Aug 1st) we went to swim lesson then a play date at another moms house.

Then Thursday (Aug 2nd) we had our last swim lesson of the week then Nana Weeks came over for a few hours so I could clean house and do laundry before Alan came home on Friday! And to give me a bit of a break. 

Friday morning Alan was home! Adeline was so happy to see her daddy. She waved at him as he walked towards her in the airport. Daddy was happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment