Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nursery and Baby Shower - Digital Project Life

I've always enjoyed scrapbooking and a few years ago I gravitated towards the easier verison - Project Life. However, life is busy and I still haven't been able to keep up. I'm hoping to get caught up in the next couple months, but in the mean time I decided to switch to Digital Project Life.

If you know me personally I'm pretty big into computers, but I don't have much experience at all with Photoshop. Thankfully my computer already had Photoshop Elements and I watched a couple tutorials to get started. I think I know enough of the basics now.

For the Baby book I decided on Becky Higgins - Stampin' Up - Digital Project Life Set - Hello Baby Boy. The colors suited the Nursery theme and it has super cute animals. I've starting designing some base pages that all I'll need to do is add the pictures and then there are a few I've been able to finish. I'll post those below. 







Please give me some feedback and suggestions!

Thanks for visiting!
Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment