Sunday, November 1, 2015

DIY Boy Nursery - Glider Pillow

Finally finished my first project for the Nursery! I have several "in the works" but this is the first one that is 100% completed!

This is my overall inspiration for Baby Boy's Nursery:



I'm going with light and dark grays and Turquoise. Then I'm going to decorate the room with various fishing decor. NOT nautical or beachy stuff, just fish and fishing. I have a few ideas saved on my Pinterest board if you want to check it out!

The arrow fabric was not cheap since I needed so much, but still cheaper than buying pre-made. But I'm nervous to start cutting it up! So I decided to start small and make an Easy Envelope Pillow Cover from this tutorial.



I haven't sewn much since I had Adeline almost 4 years ago, so I'm feeling a bit amateur sewing everything but I stuck to it!



This pillow will be an accent pillow on the Glider I'm recovering from Adeline's Nursery in Dark Gray microfiber. Can't wait to get started on it possibly next!

No comments:

Post a Comment