Sunday, March 29, 2015

Project Life Weekend

When I had time this weekend I was in my craft room working on my 2014 Project Life Book. Yeah yeah, I'm still on 2014 and we're 3 months into 2015. The year 2014 was a big year, so much so that I had to spread my Project Life album over 2 albums. I decided to make one the "Roanoke" album and one for "Bristol". I've already embellished the Roanoke album, just need to journal - which is my least favorite part! Now i'm going through the Bristol album and embellishing AND journaling at the same time to make sure it gets done!

Saturday I had my first Tri-City TN/VA Scrapper Addicts Meetup! I joined the group a couple months ago then the organizer posted that she had moved and needed someone to take over. So I agreed and arrange our first day. Only one girl showed up, but we had a good time and it got me started again on my album. I'm hoping that more turn up at the next one.

Here are the pages I finished.So far only one month done since I couldn't devote the whole weekend to it!







So who wants to join me for my next day of working on this album?


1 comment:

  1. These pages are so cute! I can understand why they take so much time. Good luck finishing them both up! :)
    xo, Caitlin
    And Possibly Dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete