Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - December 2014

I've heard several people lately mention how much the love Shaker Cards, and I think Stampin' Up must have heard too. For Decembers' Paper Pumpkin that is exactly what the sent us! I love getting a surprise every month in the mail that I can escape to after the little one goes to bed and I can craft and craft without having to put a lot of thought into it.


This month we got a gift in our boxes - a Paper-Piercing Pack! I've done it before and this is an awesome set, can't wait to try it out.


With most Paper Pumpkin projects you get a small set of stamps, usually 3x4 sheet. This month we got a full 4x6 sheet of stamps! I love that they can be used all throughout the year. 



All the paper materials and instructions come bundled up and ready to go!


Here is everything included in the kit. The only  downside is that you have to punch out all those stars!!! It really wasn't too bad using the toothpick that was included in the kit. The words are on sticker paper so they are super easy to use.


The finished product! This project made 9 cards total (3 of each design). 



If you're interested in getting a crafty surprise in the mail each month head on over to Paper Pumpkin and sign up now

Right now during Sale-A-Bration if you get a 3-month prepaid subscription this qualifies you for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item from the Brochure.

1 comment:

  1. I love crafts...they don't come natural to me - but I love using inexpensive ideas to decorate my apartment :)

    ReplyDelete