Monday, October 14, 2013

Summer Fun with Adeline

I am way behind on the blog. That is what happens when you work full time and spend what free time you have chasing after a toddler! Adeline has been growing leaps and bounds and amazes us every day.

On May 23, 2013 Alan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Alan and I went to Kabuki for date night.



Sometimes when Alan is working at night, Adeline and I will have date night. This was Adeline's first trip to Shake 'n Steak!

Adeline loves to play outside and sit in her chair!


I bought this sun shade for the yard since we don't have a lot of shade, and Adeline has loved playing in it!


Sometimes she seems like a tomboy, but she is still a girly girl.



Marie and Adeline are a pair! They don't play together yet, but Adeline loves Marie!



No comments:

Post a Comment