Monday, April 29, 2013

Custom Sibling Sport Team Support Tees

A friend of mine had me do shirts a few months ago for her youngest to wear to his brother and sisters sporting events. She has contacted me again to do more shirts for this season of sports events.

The big sister plays softball and the big brother plays baseball. Super cute shirts and I used Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl from Expressionsvinyl.com - this was my first time using this brand and I really liked it...now the test on how well it stands up!

Also if you are not my friend on facebook you may not have heard, but I have decided to go a new direction with my Etsy shop. I really want to do 90% custom work, and just have a few items in my shop that are ready to ship. SOOO I am having a store sale! 20% off everything with the code THANKFUL! If you are local use the code LOCAL for no shipping and we can meet up!



No comments:

Post a Comment